Our Athenaeum and Havelock offices will permanently close on Friday 12 August. Our new office at City Hall will open on Monday 22 August.
If Athenaeum or Havelock is your local area office, your new local area office will be City Hall.
The City Hall office is in the city centre of Sunderland, and the address is:
Between Friday 12 August and Monday 22 August, you can still contact your Neighbourhood Co-ordinator. Visits can be arranged at your home or at another Gentoo office until our office at City Hall is open.
The opening times for the office at City Hall will be:
- 9am to 4pm Monday to Thursday
- 9am to midday on Fridays
From Monday 22 August, Neighbourhood Co-ordinators for Central Sunderland will be based at this office.
Our City Hall office will have:
- interview rooms so you can speak privately with your Neighbourhood Co-ordinator
- a reception area with internet access
- a free phoneline so you can report a repair
- advertisements for homes that are available to rent
The Gentoo reception area will be on the ground floor, where you can come speak to us about any of your housing needs. You can still visit Athenaeum and Havelock until Friday 12 August.