Cookies are small files we put onto your computer to collect information or make our website work more efficiently.
How to change cookie settings for our website
You can select the ‘C’ icon in the bottom, right-hand corner of the website to change what cookies you accept or reject.
Our cookie control does not respond to do not track requests. This because these requests lack browser support, and what support does exist is varied.
None of these cookies store any personal information.
This cookie remembers whether you accepted or rejected cookies on the website.
This cookie helps to prevent cross-site request forgery. This is also known as XSRF or CSRF.
This cookie to store information or error messages.
These cookies collect information about how people use our website. This includes Google Analytics cookies and Hotjar cookies.
- _hjIncludedInSessionSample_ plus an ID number
- _hjSession_ plus an ID number
- _hjSessionUser_ plus an ID number
You can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on to opt out of Google Analytics cookies.
Communications and marketing
We use a Facebook cookie, ‘_fbp’, for marketing and adverts.
We also use a Google cookie, ‘_gcl_au’, for marketing and adverts.
Most web browsers have settings that allow you to turn cookies on or off. Find out more about:
- Google Chrome: Turn cookies on or off
- Microsoft Edge: browsing data, and privacy
- Mozilla Firefox: Enhanced Tracking Protection in Firefox for desktop
- Mozilla Firefox: Block cookies in Firefox Focus for Android
- Apple Safari: Safari Support
- Apple Safari: Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch