The Scrutiny Group helps us to improve our services. The feedback helps us make sure what we do always helps our customers, leaseholders and residents.
Purpose of the group
The group meet regularly with Gentoo management and a member of our Customer Voice Team.
The group reviews and gives feedback on:
- business plans
- operational performance
- how we engage with customers
- any requests from Gentoo board or Tenant and Community Voice groups
- important projects
We present the feedback to the Gentoo board and use it to improve our services.
Benefits of being in the group
- help us improve our services for customers, leaseholders and residents
- gain committee experience
- gain volunteering experience
How to get involved
To volunteer and be part of the group, you must be a customer, a leaseholder or live in a Gentoo neighbourhood.