Applying for Rent to Buy
Apply for a Rent to Buy home in three simple steps.
Apply in three simple steps
- Fill in the Rent to Buy application form and return it to us
- A Financial Advisor will get in touch and will need some documents from you
- Once you’re financially approved, you can pick your new home!
If you’re a couple, then you’ll need to apply as a joint tenancy and be assessed together. Any resident aged over 18 can be assessed.
What we need from you:
- If you are employed: your last three-monthly salary slips (or six weeks if you get paid weekly)
- If you are self-employed: your last three years of your accounts/SA302s
- Proof of ID: passport/driving licence
- Last three months’ bank statements for all of your accounts
You'll also need:
- Proof of employment, such as your annual salary or gross self-employed earnings
- Information on any overtime, bonuses or commission you earn
- Information on any payslip deductions such as childcare, pension etc
- Information on any monthly commitments such as loans, credit cards or hire purchase agreements you may have
- Information on any credit card balances
- You may be asked to provide credit reference files from Experian & Equifax