You do not need to book an appointment.
Come along to speak to one of our Neighbourhood Co-ordinators and Tenant Voice Partners.
We will be there to offer advice to help you:
- apply for a Gentoo property
- manage a Gentoo tenancy
- manage your money
- with any neighbourhood issues
- become an involved tenant
- with any other questions or concerns you may have
The sessions are:
- Wednesday 3 August at Fulwell Library, Fulwell, from 11am to 1pm
- Monday 8 August at Redhouse Community Centre, Redhouse, from 11am to 1pm
- Tuesday 9 August at Tansy Centre, South Hylton, from 10:30am to midday
- Wednesday 10 August at Bethel Christian Fellowship, Thorney Close, from 10am to 1pm
- Thursday 18 August at The Forage Community Project, Barmston, from 9:30am to 11:30am