If you’re unhappy with an aspect of Gentoo’s service, you can tell us (and give us the opportunity to put things right) by making a complaint.
A complaint is “An expression of dissatisfaction about the standard of service, actions or lack of actions by the Group or its staff.”
There are several ways you can make a complaint to us which include:
- Call our complaints hotline on 0800 169 1213
- Visit any local Gentoo office and ask to speak to a member of staff, who may be able to sort the problem out immediately
- Write to us at: Customer & Community Team, Gentoo group Ltd, Emperor House, 2 Emperor Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XR
- Ask someone else to make your complaint for you. We will ask for your permission before we deal with another person on your behalf
- Use our online complaints form at the bottom of this page
Please provide as much detail as possible as this will make it easier for us to respond to your complaint.
If you feel like you need some support to make your complaint, consider asking a friend or family member, or an elected representative (such as your MP or local councillor) to make your complaint for you. We will ask for your permission before we deal with anyone else on your behalf.