Give us your feedback

Share a compliment or make a complaint

We appreciate your feedback on our services and on this page you will find both our compliments and complaints forms. 

Complaints procedure 

A complaint is “an expression of dissatisfaction,  however  made, about the standard of service, actions or lack of action by the organisation, its own staff, or those acting on its behalf, affecting an individual resident or group of residents.” If you would like to proceed with a complaint, please read the procedure before completing the form below.

There are several ways you can make a complaint to us which include: 

- Visit any local Gentoo office and ask to speak to a member of staff, who may be able to sort the problem out immediately

- Write to us at: Tenant Engagement and Satisfaction Team, Gentoo group Ltd, Emperor House, 2 Emperor Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XR

- Use our online complaints form on this page or through our social media channels

- Send an email to 

Please provide as much detail as possible as this will make it easier for us to respond to your complaint. You can read our Customer Complaints Policy here.

Complaints form

If you feel like you need some support to make your complaint, consider asking a friend or family member, or an elected representative (such as your MP or local councillor) to make your complaint for you. We will ask for your permission before we deal with anyone else on your behalf.

Compliments form

We love to hear about the good work our staff do. Please use this part of the website to leave a compliment for a member of staff.