There are many different types and levels of anti-social behaviour (ASB), these include:
- criminal activities such as drug dealing
- physical assault
- threats of violence
- stalking a person
- criminal damage (including to property we own)
- violent and threatening situations
- racial harassment
- alcohol and solvent abuse
- domestic abuse
- serious disagreements between neighbours
- young people causing a nuisance
- neighbour nuisance.
If you would like to report Anti-Social Behaviour in your area please use the form below or give your local office a call.
If you would like to remain anonymous then please leave the name field blank