Looking after your home
We have a responsibility to maintain your home to a safe and suitable standard. In order to do this it is vital that we deliver both a planned and responsive approach to Repairs and Maintenance.
To ensure that we deliver a planned approach to Repairs and Maintenance of your home and communal area, we will:
- Offer you the first mutually available appointment when you report your repair.
- Offer you the next available mutually agreed appointment for follow on work either from the Tradesperson at your home or a member of our Support Team when materials have been ordered.
- Carry out emergency repairs within 24 hours.
- Give you the facility to report your repairs online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Continue to carry out modernisation and improvement programmes based on the condition of your home and communal areas.
- Provide comprehensive advice, guidance and assistance on issues relating to condensation or dampness in your home.
- Continue to invest in our heating and double glazed window programme to remove inefficient appliances and single glazed units.
- Assess your home for Solar PV suitability.
We are working towards:
- Completing all repairs right first time.
- Keeping you informed of the progress of your repair and your repair appointments using all available technology.
- Publishing our Investment Plan on our website.